The ESV Global Study Bible is a one-volume study resource for globally minded Christians in every single place. It has been designed from starting to end to be highly accessible and value priced for distribution on a global scale.
Compiled under the editorial oversight of Dr. Ajith Fernando, the Global Study Bible used to be created by more than 120 outstanding Bible scholars, teachers, and pastors. The team of contributors came from more than a dozen countries, more than 20 denominations, and more than 50 colleges, universities, and seminaries world wide.
The Global Study Bible features a fresh design, with quite a lot of new features. Each and every book begins with an introduction, followed by a unique, insightful description of the global message of the book. Likewise, a set of new articles by global Christian leaders apply the Bible to global issues, such as the role of government, the nature of the church, world religions, social ethics, and missions and evangelism.
The Global Study Bible’s notes and maps were adapted from the most efficient-selling ESV Study Bible and contain a wealth of information about the biblical text, history, and geography. With overviews of Each and every Bible book, special facts, and character profiles, the Global Study Bible is an exceptional resource for Christians in every single place who are seeking for to know and consider the truth of the Bible and its global meaning.
- Complete ESV Bible text
- 12,000 clear, concise study notes
- The global message of Each and every book
- 14 new articles written by global Christian leaders
- Introductions and timelines for Each and every Bible book
- Nearly 900 highlighted Bible facts
- 120 Bible character profiles
- More than 120 duotone maps and illustrations throughout
- More than 80,000 cross-references
- An extensive concordance
- Glossary with concise definitions of key terms
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: ESV Global Study Bible$29.99